Finance Business Partner
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner/ Commercial Finance Analyst for an impressive FMCG business based in Greater Manchester. Seeking a driven and commercially astute finance professional that will have exposure at the top level and be given the opportunity to influence operational decision making, adding value to the business, this is a fantastic opportunity that will speak volumes on one's CV.
This is an excellent position for a proactive individual whose interest lie in looking at the key value drivers and influencing business strategy. The role purpose will be to provide detailed financial insight and analysis to support senior stakeholders in relation to the business trading activity and performance.
The role will involve working in a business partnering capacity;
- Investigating key drivers to provide a thorough understanding of the business performance, KPIs and to help the business plan
- Weekly reporting on sales and margin performance, analysing variances, discrepancies and providing insight against historical trends
- Reviewing trail and past product lines and movements, advising stakeholders on future strategy
- Identifying areas for improvement and opportunities for growth
- Supporting with the budgeting and forecasting process, supporting teams to understand assumptions made and challenging where necessary
- Providing understanding on ROI, making recommendations to influence future decisions
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will ideally be recently qualified (CIMA, ACCA OR ACA) with previous experience in a similar commercial role. You will be comfortable at advising at the top level, challenging stakeholders on future strategy and providing value added insight. You must have an investigative nature and analytical mind-set, strong in summarising large amounts of data into meaningful commentary. It is essential that the role holder is proactive and has the ability to build strong working relationships. You will need to be able to provide solutions and agree upon action plans working towards common goal/set targets.
You will be advanced user of Excel, able to manipulate complex datasets, interpret and present to a variety of audiences. You will have high attention to detail, coupled with a flexible and adaptable approach and the ability to prioritise workloads.
If you match the above criteria then please get in touch with Stephanie Dowson-Park at Sellick Partnership on or apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.