Financial News Reporter
Some of the Financial News Reporter's responsibilities will include:
- Networking with senior level contacts within telecom, media and tech, investment banking and advisory businesses.
- Meeting weekly deadlines in writing a thorough and detailed news column.
- Breaking exclusive off-diary news on acquisitions, mergers, financing and investment activity.
- Getting involved in awards, events and conferences.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Hold a strong desire to thrive in a Business focused journalism career.
- Be able to meet weekly deadlines.
- Hold a strong telephone manner.
- Develop relationships with executives of a senior level.
- Ideally have journalism experience or a journalism degree.
The Desirable Skill set
Some of the desirable skills will include:
- Being able to speak another language.
- Being open to travelling around the world for various conferences and events.
- Having an entrepreneurial flair.
- Ideally having at least one years experience working for a B2B publication.
If this Financial News Reporter Role sounds like something you are interested in, please do apply