Tag Resourcing is proud to be representing a fantastic Law firm in their search for Paralegals and Senior Paralegals.
Due to expansion and an exciting time in our client’s development they need additional support in their friendly, vibrant conveyancing team with a focus on providing good, all round support to the Conveyancing Manager.
The Client: An established, reputable business with an impressive history of growth and staff retention along with an enviable track record of delivering a quality service to its clients. Due to their many years of success, they have built a fantastic reputation in their sector and the business continues to increase its market share.
They look for employees who will genuinely relish a challenge but who will also thrive in a friendly, supportive environment.
Job Scope: You will be working in a small team consisting of a Conveyancing Manager, an Assistant Manager and a Senior Paralegal, you will be responsible for supporting the team with necessary preparation of legal documents, filing and general administrative tasks as required.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, professional individual with strong communications skills as you will be liaising with other teams as well as Estate Agents involved in the process. You MUST have a hard working, adaptable nature and be willing to work as an all-round team support.
- All round Administration
- Preparing legal documentation
- Liaising with other internal teams
- Assisting with cases from start to completion
- Prioritise and work with a busy case-load
- Liaising with Estate Agents and other firms
- Build good relationships with clients and offer good, sound advice
Experience and Personal attributes required
- Professional telephone manner
- Administration experience within an office environment.
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Natural propensity for teamwork