Customer Service Brand Specialist - Luxury Watches
Customer Service Brand Specialist - Luxury Watches - Greater Manchester - Salary up to £19K
Our client is an international fine watch specialist, who has been successful in the market for over the last thirty-five years. This European brand is unique and distinctive, and their loyal customers are able to enjoy traditional yet innovative timepieces. You will act as a key support function to the brand by providing excellent customer service from the consumer, store and brand head quarters, based internationally. Within this role, your main duties will include providing professional customer service responses whilst remaining calm and professional, upholding high standards and always maintaining brand awareness.
- Professional manner with a strong focus on offering a luxury customer experience.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about watches and design.
- Able to manage the repair process on behalf of the customer
- Offer advice and quotes on technical repairs
- Computer literate with the ability to learn in-house systems and input data effectively
- Confident communicator, liaising with international head quarters as well as internal departments.
This role would be perfect for a retail professional looking to leave the shop floor and move into a head office environment. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a great telephone manner and professional attitude.
The salary will be between £17,000 and £19,000, dependent on experience and the opportunity to work with one of the UK's most prestigious luxury watch brands. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for this role.