Supporting a team of 6 this position is well suited to a person with 1 - 2 years accounts experience who is qualified by experience or studying their AAT.
The position will be very varied in its content and will involve working on client accounts. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices, reconciling supplier statements, preparing data for payment runs.
- Coding and uploading sales invoices onto ledgers.
- Processing employee expenses
- Experience of Sage Accounting software
- General book-keeping tasks.
- Managing administration associated to working in a paperless office eg scanning documents onto system, checking data which has been automatically migrated etc.
Great opportunity to work in a busy environment with a variety of accounting tasks and alongside people with a broad range of skills and experience to support continued learning if that is important for a candidate.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.