AVP KYC/AML Onboarding
KYC/AML Onboarding AVP Leading Investment Bank, £60,000
As a leading investment bank this institution covers a large range of financial services across multiple jurisdictions. Within the bank, all three lines of defence harbour the bank's fantastic compliance culture and the new KYC/AML Onboarding AVP will have to emulate the same.
You will require a strong and well-rounded knowledge of KYC/AML Onboarding and have experience completing end-to-end KYC processes. You will be well versed in performing the KYC onboarding function. Within the compliance framework, the KYC onboarding team play an active part in the continued development of the department.
Further requirements for the role include:
- In-depth and comprehensive knowledge of KYC and AML, in particular onboarding
- Experience of being immersed in a high-performance and high-expectation onboarding team within investment banking
- Act as a genuine SME for any more junior members of the team
- Providing input into the improvements of all policies and procedures in the business; a real chance to shape the KYC/AML processes
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end KYC process
- Large amount of liaison with all staff, including senior members
The Ideal Candidate:
As an AVP in the KYC onboarding function, you will be required to have strong knowledge and experience in the end-to-end KYC process. You will need to be a strong worker with excellent communication skills including liaison with members of your own team and senior members of the bank.
Further requirements will include:
- A well rounded and experienced individual within KYC operations in an investment bank, 3+ years' experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in order to liaise with all relevant stakeholders
- A strong knowledge of different complex entity types
- End-to-end knowledge of onboarding from a wide range of jurisdictions and entity types
- Up to date and comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements
This is a genuine opportunity for an experienced KYC Analyst to become an AVP and to join an enterprising and meritocratic team. The role will offer further exposure to a high-performing KYC team to deal with cases on an end-to-end basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.