An exciting opportunity has risen within the Royston area. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Semi Senior to join their successful Chartered Accountants Firm based in Hertfordshire.
- Delivery of audit and accountancy services to a varied client base.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Limited Companies and Partnerships.
- Assisting the audit teams with the planning, testing and completion of the audits.
- Reviewing junior staff members bookkeeping work.
- Completing corporation tax returns up to finalisation stage.
- At least two years’ experience of working within practice.
- Preferably AAT Qualified/ ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified.
- Able to take accounts to final draft for Partners review.
- Good IT Literacy in Excel, Word, Iris, Sage & QuickBooks and any other packages would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confidence in dealing with colleagues, clients and HMRC.
For further information on the Semi Senior Role, please apply direct or contact Sophia Payne at AJ Chambers