This ever growing adventure travel company are recruiting for an experienced PPC Coordinator to manage paid search campaigns. Based in City of London, paying £25K.
PPC Coordinator, Responsibilities:
- Ongoing management of PPC accounts in Google AdWords and Bing Ads, optimising return-on-ad-spend (ROAS)
- Day-to-day management of the paid search accounts, launching, monitoring and maintaining campaigns
- Contribute to the creation of effective landing pages for all Paid Search campaigns.
- Manage multiple budget lines
- Oversee performance and contribute to the growth of listings-based PPC campaigns
PPC Coordinator, Skills Required:
- A minimum of 1 year Paid Search campaign and budget management experience.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, AdWords Editor, Bling Ads and Bling Ads Editor
- Experience working in B:B and B;C online marketing preferred
- Paying £25K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this PPC Coordinator please either apply online, email your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG45527
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk