Mechanical Design Engineer
A worldwide market leading multinational automation and pneumatics company have an exciting new opening for a Mechanical Engineer to design all aspects of products. You will need to have 1 years + experience the company offers excellent training and career progression!!!
Salary: £25,000 - £34,000 (depending on experience), superb career and technical progression available, Bonus Scheme, Pension, PMI, 25 days holiday.
• Reviewing requests for customised existing pneumatic products from sales to ensure specification is clear and viable.
• Carrying out testing of pneumatic products.
• Responsible for ensuring timely completion of own projects.
• Provide technical product support to sales subsidiaries.
• Visiting customers to determine technical requirements for special products.
• Participating in technical market research activities.
• Technical support concerning directives and standards relevant to pneumatic products (mainly Pressure equipment directive, ATEX, machinery safety standards)
(Prior knowledge beneficial).
• Participation on larger projects with supervision from senior Engineer if required.
• Working with designers to create concept designs to meet customer’s request.
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Mechanical Engineering degree 2:1 or better preferred
• Experience of managing small projects
• Experience of working in a design environment
• Experience in writing technical reports
• Experience of working with customers or suppliers
• Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
• Able to travel to European customers when required
• PC skills: minimum MS Word and Excel
• Excellent spoken and written English
If you are interested in working in a large company where hard work is recognised with career progression this opening is for you!
Please apply now!!!!