£55,000 - £60,000
FMCG - Multi Skilled - Manager - Food Manufacturing - Maintenance
A fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join an incredibly exciting, fast paced manufacturing environment. The Engineering Manager will be looking after a team of 5 multi skilled maintenance engineers in a food and FMCG environment. You will be earning between £55,000 - £60,000 working 40 hours a week.
Some areas the Engineering Manager will be involved with are:
- Coordinating and directing projects
- Resourcing needs
- Plan, manage and oversee daily operations.
- Improving customer service & organisational productivity
- Working closely with H&S Manager to ensure safe working practices are in place.
The ideal Engineering Manager will have the following experience:
- Time served in an engineering environment.
- Electrical or Mechanical engineering background
Benefits for the Engineering Manager include:
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 24 days holiday
- Performance related profit share
- Death in service - 3 years
If this Engineering Manager position is exactly what you are looking for, or you want to find out more then please apply now!
Premier are acting as an employment agency