Sponsorship Manager - UK
An award-winning global multi-media content network is now recruiting for a Sponsorship Manager, (TV, online, events and ad funded programming) for their portfolio of high-quality, ground-breaking factual and entertainment channels.
They would like to hire an established media sales person to take responsible for the day-to-day running of accounts and relationships across their portfolio of channels within the UK and Internationally.
Key responsibilities include;
- Securing commercial partnerships across their portfolio of television channels, websites and media channels in both the UK and across international territories to meet and exceed commercial targets.
- Manage and service agencies and clients, developing a close working relationship.
- Work closely with sales agents around the region to understand their partnerships needs and deliver solution for their markets
- Develop and maintain an effective database of new and existing clients with knowledge of planning cycles and processes.
- Forecast revenues and develop a business plan to grow net revenue for partnerships and exceed targets set for the financial year.
- Work closely with the creative and partnership team across the globe and Raise awareness about partnerships within the business
- Evaluate opportunities to develop the non-linear sell and develop and business plan/strategy to achieve these objectives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Media Sales background and understanding of ad sales evaluation models and campaign delivery
- Established UK media agency/client relationships - preferably in the sponsorship teams.
- A working knowledge of the media planning process
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to use analytical research skills to develop strategic responses to client briefs