Rights & Royalties Assistant
One of the UK's most exciting and unique publishing companies are looking for a Royalties Accountant to join the team on a Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave for a period of 9-12 months.
You will have a variety of tasks and responsibilities that will be constantly changing giving you exposure to the whole finance function.
- Understanding of Banking and Reconciliations
- Ideally some understanding of royalties and rights transactions within a media environment
Your key responsibilities:
- Sub Rights Income Full Maintenance - Debt chasing, allocation of money, Sub Rights Income in SAP
- Raise Backlist rights invoicing so all cash received is correctly accounted.
- Liaising with Group Finance to ensure all entries are posted for Bank Accounts.
- Produce sales list for monthly Sub rights receipts, Monthly breakdown of Vatable Royalty Payments.
- Assist the Royalties Manager in successful delivery of half yearly royalty statement runs.
- Production of the monthly Rights valuation, liaising with the rights team on their forecast
- VAT reporting of all rights and royalty payments
If you are interested in this role please apply online as soon as possible.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.