Hospitality Assessor Front & Back of House
An established provider offering training in a variety of sectors all over the UK. A respected name in the industry, they've a large Hospitality presence off the country which they're looking at maximising.
This organisation is well respected in the industry for the quality of training being delivered, and pride themselves with excellent client and learner feedback nationwide across all of their specialism.
We're looking for passionate, driven Hospitality professionals to deliver apprenticeship frameworks centred in & around the Dudley/Wolverhampton area. The position will involve visiting learners within their workplace & assessing Level 2 & 3 Apprenticeships in Hospitality (Front of House & Back of House) via using e-portfolio software.
The role will involve supporting learners throughout their qualification via a variety of assessment methods. The role will also require functional skills delivery alongside the Hospitality frameworks.
A strong occupational background in Hospitality is required for this position - ideally as a Manager/Supervisor in your previous employment. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational qualities, strong communication skills, and great attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. E-portfolio experience would also be a distinct advantage & a car driver is a must.
- Assessor award (A1, TAQA, D32 etc.)
- Training qualification (PTLLS, CertEd,7407 etc.)
- Level 3 or higher qualification in Hospitality (both front & back of house)
- Level 2 or equivalent Maths & English qualifications
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £23500 depending on qualifications & experience
- Excellent OTE with a generous Bonus Scheme based on Completions - realistic OTE of £27,000 - £30,000 for quality Assessors/Trainers
- Mileage allowance paid from home
- Pension contribution scheme
- Genuine CPD opportunities