Assistant Legal Qualifications Executive - North Birmingham
My client, a collaborative group of companies, has enlisted my support in recruiting an Assistant Legal Qualifications Executive to join their team.
My client operates on a global scale and is responsible for the design, development and delivery of specialist training programmes.
What does this role involve?
- You will assist in the research, design, development and launch of new qualifications.
- You will review training content, maintain course materials and manage delegate feedback.
- You will establish and nurture successful business relationships with clients, delegates and internal stakeholders.
- You will prepare and present reports and other analytical information
- You will contribute to budget and project plans.
- You will assist with writing and proof reading marketing material.
- You will monitor delegate enrolment numbers and help resolve any delegate queries.
What Experience will you need?
- Ideally you will have a Law Degree or an equivalent qualification.
- You will have at least 12 months experience of working in an office.
- You will demonstrate a high degree of accuracy along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be highly organised and be able to prioritise conflicting demands.
- You will demonstrate a proactive approach to work and showcase the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
This role would be perfectly suited to an individual who initially studied and trained for a career as a Solicitor or a Barrister and has now decided that this career path is not for them.
This could also be suitable for an individual who has worked within a training or an academic environment before but does not have the Law Degree.
In return for your hard work and efforts you will get the opportunity to make a real difference to a hard working and ambitious team as well as:
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday per year + stats
- Company pension
- A range of lifestyle benefits that suit you
To find out more about this exciting career opportunity, please get in touch with Kate Parker for a confidential chat.