We are currently working with a London-based creative production company who are looking for a Senior Digital Producer to join their expanding team. The company, which focuses on Digital experiences and display content in the DOOH market, boasts a wealth of globally-renowned clients.
The projects you will be working on will be complex so as a Senior Producer, you will need to have experience across all elements of digital including banners and websites. You will need to be an avid fan of new technology as this agency likes to challenge all areas of how to produce highly creative work. You will be confident in managing the client expectations in line with what was agreed within the scope of the project. You need to champion the agency’s production process and be able to plan accordingly; day-to-day, week-to-week and month-to-month so that all your responsibilities are met. As a Senior Producer you are expected to plan and manage your team’s time by setting tasks and deadlines to ensure you get what the client is expecting to be delivered within an agreed time.
You should have a strong sense of commercial awareness and business acumen to ensure all of your projects are profitable for the business. Being client facing, you will build on new and existing relationships and help create value for both the client and the agency.
- Managing multiple projects of varying complexity
- Defining the project scope within an agreed cost and timing plans
- Writing accurate and thorough scope of work documents
- Defining in depth test plans
- Engaging and managing specialist 3party suppliers when required
- Providing weekly project status updates
- Flagging potential issues to the project team and seek resolution
- Helping resolve issues on projects and support other Producers
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum three years’ experience in Project Management at agency side.
- An in depth knowledge of media owner formats and the difficulties of delivering different types of projects on those networks is desirable.
- Any Project Management methodologies experience adds value
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts, ideas and technologies is a must.
Great role for a fast paced and forward thinking Senior Producer - get in touch if you want to learn more.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.