Estate Planning Consultant Hampshire Region
Estate Planning Consultant
??23,000 base salary, OTE ??35,000 plus excellent benefits
Here at Co-op Estate Planning, part of Co-op Group, our aim is to offer accessible legal advice and support without the jargon. Our customers rate us too, and we strive to consistently provide excellent customer service, putting them at the heart of everything we do. We are looking to recruit a professional Estate Planning Consultant to join our growing team covering Hampshire and surrounding areas. We have ambitious plans to realise our Group purpose of ???championing a better way of doing business for you and your communities??? and our vision for becoming the most trusted legal services provider.
As an Estate Planning Consultant at Co-op Estate Planning you???ll be talking to and selling the benefits to potential clients, from a variety of sources, about our products and services. You???ll be out and about in the region attending meetings on a regular basis.
What you???ll do
- Deliver talks and seminars to community groups of potential clients covering later life legal products and services
- Attend self-generated appointments and referrals from our head office with potential customers to discuss the benefits of later life legal services products including Wills, LPAs, Trusts, Pre-paid funeral plans and probate services
- Work closely with customers to identify needs and give the appropriate information and options to the customer to meet those needs
- Develop external relationships within your region to encourage referrals from local professional advisers
- Explain complex legal issues to clients surrounding estate planning and later life
To be successful as an Estate Planning Consultant with us you???ll be a proven experienced sales professional preferably with a legal background or at least a thorough understanding of the Legal Services industry. Plus you???ll need to have a driving license.
What you???ll bring
- Proven sales experience preferably in a legal or financial services industry
- Confidence when presenting and a natural flare for engaging an audience with previous experience of public speaking
- The ability to consult, influence and negotiate whilst showing enthusiasm for the product and services, exceeding targets and KPIs set
- Have the ability and passion to use your own initiative, work autonomously and generate referrals
We can offer you a whole world of opportunity in return. We will train you on all of our products and services to give you the confidence. As well as a competitive salary and some brilliant benefits including discounts, you???ll get the chance to develop your skills and progress your career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy. We???re going on an amazing journey.
We???re going back to being Co-op
172 years ago a group of businessmen in Rochdale created an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they???re stronger. And that principles are just as important as profits. They were pioneers. And they left us a legacy that???s never been more important or relevant than it is today.
That???s why we???re going back to being Co-op. We want to change the world all over again, and we hope you???d like to join us on our journey. So, if you believe in our purpose, and are passionate about building a career in Legal Services, join us and make a real contribution to the revival of an iconic British brand