Our client develops and manages serviced residential accommodation in Central London and they are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the CFO, the purpose of the role is to maintain and improve the day to day financial management of the apartment block.
Your duties consist of four elements:
- Financial Operations - Oversee and monitor the transfer of information from the PMS into Sage and Excel, depending on the property.
- General Ledger - Overall responsibility for the maintenance and accuracy of the general ledger.
- Financial Reporting - Produce monthly management accounts.
- Systems and reporting improvements - processes are in early stages so need developing.
- Qualified ACCA, University degree and good A levels.
- 2 years of experience in the medical sector carrying out wide range of financial operations.
- Native or high standard of written and spoken English.
- Good Working knowledge of office automation applications (MS Office), particularly Excel.