Marketing Communications Executive
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing Communications Executive, with a minimum of 12-months' experience, working to deliver internal and external marketing? Do you thrive when taking ownership and driving your own projects forward? If you love variety in your day and would like to work for a 'household' name, that you'd be proud to have on your CV, you will not want to miss this opportunity!
Our client is a very well-known brand specialising in distribution. This may not sound very 'exciting' however, for the right candidate, there are endless opportunities within this well-established organisation -and especially within this busy marketing team!
Based close to Leamington Spa and Coventry, this is a tight-knit team, headed up by a fun and motivating Manager who strives to offer personal development and plenty of opportunities to learn.
The Marketing Executive will report into and support the Assistant Marketing Manager. Their approach to management is to be supportive from a mentoring perspective, and you would be allowed to run with projects to develop the scope of this role to its full potential. Working closely with the in-house design team and key internal stakeholders, you will help to successfully deliver internal and external marketing. This new role has a strong emphasis on internal and external communications and will involve implementing an engaging communications plan which appeals to a wide target audience.
As a key team member, you will liaise with people across the business, including internal stakeholders, in house design and digital as well as external agencies/suppliers, therefore confidence is key!
The scope of the role includes:
- General marketing administration, such as purchase orders, arranging travel, booking meetings and keeping collateral up to date/on brand
- Management of all communications, from eNewsletters, video, photography, all branded assets, press releases, media enquiries, intranet and website content
- Focussing on the management and development of charity partnerships and volunteering schemes
- Working closely with and briefing the in-house design team, to create marketing materials such as emails, booklets, posters and leaflets etc
- Being the brand guardian, ensuring guidelines are followed when creating new marketing materials
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity each week and distributing to key internal stakeholders
- Writing and/or adapting articles for internal use to ensure the business is kept updated
You'll need to have good copywriting experience and the ability, and initiative, to plan new marketing activities. You'll also need to demonstrate that you have managed projects through the entire marketing cycle, from initial briefing to delivery. You will have a clear understanding of creating and adapting engaging content to suit different audiences, as well as proven experience in-house or from an external design agency.
This is a friendly cohesive team and so we are looking for a like-minded, positive individual who has similar values and is proactive, driven and self-motivated.
So, if you love to seek out ways to improve existing marketing communications and want to develop your career in the word of Marcomms, please get in touch asap.