£27,000 - £28,000
An excellent opportunity to join a friendly well established local company in their accounts department as an Assistant Accountant.
- Bank payments / transactions, cashbook receipts, sales invoicing, authorising all non-account customer invoices on a daily basis.
- Check all purchase invoices, match PO’s on delivery notes, bank reconciliation, cash flow movement weekly reports, cash flow projections, weekly PAYE payroll for staff, petty cash reconciliation, sales reconciliation credit control on a weekly basis.
- Balance sheet reconciliation payroll control accounts, specified bank reconciliation and payment, send out monthly customer statements, HMRC PAYE/NI/CIS submissions and payment , reconcile supplier statements, prepare supplier payment runs on a monthly basis.
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation
- Assist with yearend accounts annually
- Good IT skills
- Previous accounts experience in similar role
- Good team player and highly self-motivated
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.