£27-32k depending on experience
Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Office Angels London Bridge are looking for an experience Credit Controller to join a successful company based close to Blackfriars.
This is a great role for an organised and proactive candidate as you will supporting the companies Finance team.
Duties of the role:
- Ensuring queries are dealt with in the finance inbox
- Chase payments for overdue invoices
- Liaise with internal departments
- Monthly updates for the overdue accounts
- Enter invoices onto the accounts system
- Invoice approval
- Allocate payments to statements
- Post invoices
- Take ownership of the role
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within credit control
- Be immediately available to start a new role
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Be able to work independently
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.