Description of Company
Square One is Europe’s leading IT, ERP and Pharma Recruitment agency and has always excelled in finding the right talent for our clients. Within the IT and ERP markets we have specialist practices organised into technology verticals including SAP, Digital Media, Oracle & PeopleSoft, Development, Testing and Infrastructure. Our specialist Pharmaceutical practice was established in 2003 with a focus on all stages of the drug development life cycle.
Established in 1995 Square One was set up by industry leaders with the vision to create a recruitment company that employees would want to work for. With over 100 staff we are still privately owned and maintain our original mission; to empower people and companies to fulfil their visions. We operate in a fun, firm, fair and friendly way.
We offer a dynamic working environment in modern offices in the cities of London and Warsaw. At Square One we pride ourselves on the genuinely positive environment that we provide for our employees with a staff breakout area and regular company and team social events. All our staff are guided by highly experienced managers and supported by state of the art systems.
Overall Purpose of the Role
Working with the Marketing Manager you will be helping to implement a completely new marketing strategy in line with Square One’s wider business strategy.
You’ll bring in fresh ideas that help us stay in front of our competitors, increase brand awareness and put us at the forefront of the recruitment industry.
Thinking outside the box, you will be encouraged to suggest ways to improve our marketing efforts and the business achieve our goals.
You must be personally active on social channels and display a passion for digital marketing through the use of social media. You will also be a team player, positive, creative, dynamic and detail-minded individual.
The role will include, but is not limited to, social media management, content creation and optimisation, SEO, website analytics, branding etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure we have a strategic social media and content approach
- Management and growth of Square One’s social media channels; focusing on candidate, client and consultant acquisition
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure social media channels and company websites are kept up to date, relevant and interesting
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, through to measurement of campaign success against pre-defined targets
- Monitor social trends and technologies and suggest ways to improve campaigns
- Create and deliver engaging and insightful content across a variety of formats and online platforms
- Assist in organising Square One’s internal and external events
- Collaborate with other teams to help the department meet the needs of the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working within marketing role in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and a talent for bring ideas to life
- Experience creating, delivering and measuring online marketing campaigns and activities across all areas in terms of social, design and content
- Knowledge of web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience creating branded collateral using one or more of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Understanding of SEO & PPC
- Pro-active, with an ability to work within tight deadlines
This is a really exciting opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and pro-active marketing department, and to get involved in creating engaging projects both for B2B and B2C, whilst working in a friendly, professional atmosphere.
With it being a small team, this will be an excellent opportunity to showcase your existing knowledge, bring new ideas and thoughts with you, and take ownership of small projects.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Square One Values
- Firm, Fair, Friendly and Fun. At Square One we expect you to treat others how you would expect to be treated. Square One employees will be; honest, respectful, honest, ethical, trustworthy and open. Square One employees shall operate with complete integrity.
- Make Your Best Better. Square One endeavours to support employees’ continuous individual improvement and development. Square One offers training to all levels of employees, we consider our training to be challenging, pioneering and adaptable to fulfil employee’s needs.
- Long Term Relationships. Square One encourages employees to build long term relationships with not only candidates but with clients and Square One itself. Square One prides itself on its transparent approach encouraging employees to build a career with Square One and not just offer you a 'job’. Square One wants you to; Win (clients) Win (candidates) Win (SQ1).
- Accountability. Square One anticipates all employees will be willing to raise their hand and take responsibility and ownership for their actions.
- One Square One. Square One was built on the view of 'We, Not I’, operating throughout the business with a team focus. Square One promotes inclusivity, meritocracy and holds the view that everyone is special and no-one is more special.