Trainee Mortgage Advisor - Bristol - 20k + uncapped commission
If you are a bright, self-motivated individual with an appetite to learn and enthusiasm for embarking upon a successful career then Cute Resource Solutions might have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are lucky enough to be working with a fantastic, well-established organisation specialising in mortgages. In line with their rapid growth and in the pursuit to expand their business, they are wanting a number of Trainee Mortgage Advisers to become part of their team, to start in May 2017.
As a very successful, award winning organisation, our client offers great opportunities to further your skillset while earning a very desirable salary and becoming part of a team of driven and ambitious individuals.
Working for this organisation proves to be incredibly rewarding and beneficial as you will not only receive excellent training at an expert level, but also gain the CeMaP qualification which is of high regard within the financial industry.
On top of this, the opportunity to earn uncapped commission with achievable on-target earnings of £25,000 and above in your first year with a basic salary of £20K. The second year offers opportunities to increase to £40,000.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service to both customers and clients
- Achieve performance targets to meet clients’ needs
- Adequately advise and sell mortgages and protection to clients
- Work towards achieving your CeMaP qualification
Required skills include:
- Motivated and driven by success in a sales environment
- Graduate calibre of education is desirable, 2 A levels or above as a minimum requirement
- At least 5 GCSEs A-C (including Maths and English) - it is important that you are confident with your Maths ability due to the number focus of this role.
- Show drive, confidence and ambition
- Enthusiastic, personable and self-driven
- Some previous experience of a sales environment
My client is looking for Trainee Mortgage Advisors to start in May 2017. You will be starting with a group of around 20 other Trainees which is a perfect opportunity to connect and enagagewith like-minded individuals and begin this new jounry together.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ready to take that next step towards a respectable, successful and prosperous career. If you believe you could be the right fit for this role, then please apply directly to this advert or call Siana at the Cute Resource office for further information.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.