Are you looking to work for an expanding, dynamic company based in the heart of London as their Account Manager? Do you have previous financial services skills and you are now looking for a new challenge? My client is looking for someone with experience and someone who is now looking to gain progression within financial services. If you have the experience and you are hardworking and looking for a new challenge then this is the ideal role for you, get in touch now!
Your duties as the Account Manager with strong accountancy experience would include:
- Payroll - SAGE experience essential
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Preparation of weekly and monthly supplier payments
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly revenue journals review
- Weekly petty cash review and posting
- Weekly ticketing revenue reconciliation
- Review sales invoices
- Cash flow management
- Staffing analysis
- Administration of insurance policies
- Month end reporting
- Strong accountancy experience
- Review overhead spends - key spends to be investigated and analysis provided
- Assist in preparation of prepayments & accruals; journal posting
- Assist in finalising monthly P&Ls
- Assist in preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter company reconciliation - sales ledger, purchase ledger and nominal accounts
- Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc month end duties
- Ability to collate, process and present data to Senior Management
You must have experience with SAGE and within a finance team to be suitable for the Account Manager role with a strong accountancy background. Furthermore you must have an understanding of weekly finances rather than monthly. If you are interested in the position then get in touch ASAP!
This is a great opportunity to work for a brilliant company who believe in progressing their staff in house. Apply now!