South West London
£21k - £22k + bonus
As Media Assistant, you will be working for a leading media company in Central London. You will be supporting a team who are responsible for placing millions in billings across online media, TV, radio, cinema, press and outdoor. You will be dealing day to day with media owners and helping the team with the smooth running of day to day support and administration tasks. Plenty of opportunity to progress your career down the Media Executive route.
- Generating media schedules and proposals
- Basic administration arising from placement of media - sending media owner approvals, agency booking forms, client statements etc.
- Data entry including processing bookings and running reports
- Liaising between the Media and Finance departments to ensure correct information is in place for billing purposes
- Research of media information, collation and analysis of clients spend patterns
- Helping to maintain and develop relationships with media owners and media agencies
- To be educated to degree level
- A passion for working in digital media
- Be competent with Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website.. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Executive Consultant- Aspire
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for in/staceybull/
And follow us on Facebook: