Finance Manager, fantastic business!
Our client is a highly successful business in an extremely interesting and vibrant industry sector. As well as designing and manufacturing products, they are also heavily involved with the import and export of products sold in well-known stores in the UK and across the globe.
Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen to join the business at this key time, taking ownership of all the day to day finances of the main business as well as managing a team of 3 staff.
- Managing all aspects of the company’s day to day financial accounts.
- Dealing with accruals and pre-payments.
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register.
- Sales and costs analysis.
- Preparing and reconciling key accounts.
- Assisting with month-end procedures.
- Assisting with management accounts.
- Managing team of 3 staff.
- Assisting team with all aspects of day-to-day accounting duties whenever necessary.
The ideal person:
- Minimum AAT qualified, ideally ACCA/CIMA part-qualified (study support can be offered after 6 months probation)
- Ideally experience working in a medium to large size business with multiple revenue streams.
- Strong financial accounting background.
- Dynamic, flexible and able to take on a fairly complex business model!
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Excellent communicator, approachable and friendly.
- High level Excel skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a really interesting and unusual business at a time of real growth and expansion.
Please only apply if you meet or exceed the above requirements.