Registered Branch Care Manager (health care)
Registered Branch Manager £35-37000 + bonus, private health care and pension
East London Healthcare Agency
- Manage the activities of a workforce ensuring that the needs of clients within each of their designated areas are met.
- Maintain professional working relationships with all branch personnel to ensure that the staff work as an effective team.
- Offer leadership, support and guidance to all staff.
- Direct branch staff ensuring that they manage their time effectively and take responsibility for their own areas.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Be responsible for production and implementation of a business development plan outlining your view of how you intend to grow the business in your area including details of the resources you will need to accomplish this.
- Build and maintain relationships with the major purchasers and opinion formers in your areas. Network to build up local information and details of competitors. Keep updated records of all such information.
- Identify and follow up all new business opportunities in your area including NHS contracts and tenders.
- Encourage and train your branch staff to develop business.
- Be able to give formal and informal presentations to clients.
- Be aware of personnel issues and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Be involved, with Operations Director, in the recruitment, selection and training of new branch staff.
- Perform annual staff appraisals and make sure that ongoing training needs are met.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all agency workers are provided with any mandatory training and special training, required for them to undertake assignments.
- Organise and provide, within a budget, a programme of training and study sessions for agency workers both qualified and unqualified.
- Ensure that all branch staff is trained to the highest possible standards.
- Ensure that all client needs are assessed and met in a professional manner.
- Follow all quality procedures and carry out internal audits both formal and informal.
- Investigate and resolve minor complaints and ensure more serious complaints are referred
- Ensure that the quality of each agency worker is regularly assessed and that those workers who do not meet acceptable levels are counselled and/or removed from the register.
- Ensure that the branch conforms with all necessary legislation e.g. Health and Safety, Employment Legislation, Care Standards Act, NMC, RCN Guidelines.
- Visit all clients within one week of first using the agency and thereafter at least once a year.
- Ensure that regular telephone contact is made with clients and logged appropriately.
- Hold regular Service Improvement Meetings with major clients - keep records.
this role is an urgent position!
If you have experience and are interested in the registered branch manager for this national health care provider that suipplies domiciliary care workers please apply now!!