Email Marketing Assistant
The Midcounties Co-operative has a fantastic opportunity which sits within the CRM team, which is part of the Midcounties Society Marketing team.
As Email Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the delivery, development and tracking of the B2C email marketing activity including building emails and managing sends, through to making recommendations for optimisation and development.
The post holder will help to support and develop activities driven by CRM to maximise the relationship of over 600,000 members and to increase the value of every known customer.
- Deliver email campaigns through build and design of HTML email campaigns, scheduling campaigns for launch.
- Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends and make recommendations.
- Maintain brand and channel standards with high attention to detail
- Working with trading groups and internal design teams to drive the creation of new templates, visuals, mobile optimisation and best practice across the email channel.
- Ensure that work is accurate and produced to agreed deadlines, and meeting data brief and stakeholders' expectations.
The right candidate must be educated to degree level in IT, Multi-media, Marketing or a relevant related qualification.
- Will have relevant experience in working with HTML and CSS, building and designing emails. Good knowledge of analytics and customer experience and should have a good level of computer literacy in Microsoft package, particularly Excel.
- Use and experience with utilising Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are essential, Dreamweaver would be beneficial.
Candidates who apply for this role would need to be flexible to travel to Warwick on a regular basis