GKr London are working with an expanding and dynamic creative agency who are looking to add a Project Manager to their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be hands on and involved in the day to day running of our clients projects with some very exciting outputs. For example:
- Coordinating film shoots or more commonly photo shoots (typically location shoots, but some more involved photo shoots with models, stylists etc)
- Typical beautiful print brochures,
- HTML campaigns,
- printed awareness mailers.
A keen interest and experience in production and delivery is key. Liaising with suppliers to get costs in budget for varied deliverables and being the key person for the projects to ensure smooth coordination, communication and delivery for the client.
You must be:
- Reliable, flexible and proactive Project Manager willing to go that extra mile
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Act as a liaison between Account Handlers, Studio, external suppliers such as printers and client facing at times
- Able to ensure the delivery of projects are, on time and to budget.
- Willing to uphold studio and production processes
- Happy reporting into the Project Lead (AM/AD/CD)
You must have:
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a design and branding or creative agency in a similar role
- Confidence in dealing with projects stakeholders of all levels throughout the studio
- Strong project management skills, front end planning with meticulous attention to timings and details
- Good print production knowledge
- An emphasis on the production/delivery of varied campaign deliverables (print and digital)
- Superb organisational skills
- A willingness to contribute to the creative process
- Great communication skills to make sure team members are aware of deadlines and any other time sensitive commitments
- Experience in liaising with account managers, designers, artworkers and directors at key stages of projects
- The foresight to pre-empt any difficulties and inform team members, where appropriate, in good time
- The ability to be on top of a detailed project status at any given time
- Confidence to Input on work in progress meetings with the rest of the studio