Sales Team Leader
If it's time for you to Love Mondays, then it's time for you to join us here at reed.co.uk, the UK’s number one job board.
We want you to be excited at the thought of going to work and join us here at reed.co.uk on our mission to slay the beast of career misery and make Mondays the greatest day of them all.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Team Leader on a mission to maximise revenue by selling our market leading service offering to clients, whilst ensuring their teams are also reaching their objectives.
You will ensure the team maximises revenue opportunities and meets and exceeds targeted sales activity in order to contribute to business growth. You will support and develop their direct reports through performance monitoring, on the job training and development, and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
What you’ll do
- Increase telephone activity and productivity through coaching
- Personal development of Sales Executives
- Be involvement in the assessing and hiring of new, motivated Sales Executives
- Monitor the performance of team members against KPIs and other objectives, including identifying areas of improvement and recognising outstanding contributions
- Effectively communicate business objectives and strategies as instructed by the Sales Manager
- Contribute to team revenue strategically by working with key clients and bringing on key new business targets
What you’ll need
- A proven and demonstrably successful sales track record
- A positive approach to developing others; people management experience is desirable but not essential for this role
- To be hungry, results driven, motivated and passionate about sales
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the recruitment advertising marketplace
What you’ll get **
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Our Love Mondays campaign with regular events to include Pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Performance incentives including trainer club - vouchers of £100 to spend on trainers of your choice, posh local breakfasts and scaling the O2 to name a few
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
Basic Salary £32,000 + £28,000 OTE (uncapped structure)
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.