Accounts Payable Cashier - St Pauls
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Office Cashier to join one of London’s largest law firms based in brand new ultra modern offices in St Pauls.
Working within the Accounts Payable and Cashier teams you will be responsible for processing the majority of the firms incoming invoices and internal expenses. These include;
- Handling and processing expenses for Partners/staff
- Processing Expert and Counsel fees, ensuring compliance with SRA guidelines
- Handle large supplier invoices acting as the point of contact for each account
- Reconciling credit card, travel, courier accounts, allocate Land Registry & companies House fees, handled VAT calculations.
- Allocating Land Registry, Companies House and HMRC fees
- Assist with compliance towards VAT calculations
- Handling general account queries from all levels of staff
The desired candidate will be a polished and enthusiastic individual with high attention to detail. You will possess a minimum of 3 years’ accounts payable experience in a legal or corporate environment. Strong Microsoft Office experience is essential, Excel in particular, as well as having current experience with a recognised finance software, Elite is desired.
To apply contact Neil Hagan quoting ref. NH-APC-13.02.17