IT Support and Tester
Bluecrest Health Screening, winner of WS&B "Healthcare and Wellbeing Provider of the Year" in 2016, provides customers with exceptional levels of value and convenience. Having reached its fifth year, the company is going through a very exciting period of growth.
We are looking for a recent college leaver or graduate with a keen interest in all things IT to join our team, assisting us with IT support and basic development testing.
The role involves;
- Providing Internal Desktop/Network/Application support to the employees
- Assist in the deployment of technologies/systems/services to employees
- Setting up and removing of new starters and leavers
- Assisting PC's and minor tech support
- Supporting with in-house systems - Microsoft Office
- General IT support (switching things off and on!)
- Preparing test plans and writing test scripts
- Setting up and maintaining test environments
- Performing testing tasks
- Contribute to training documentation and provide end-user training
We pride ourselves on having a great place to work that is also a supportive so you can reach your potential.
Hours are 08:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday.
Closing date for applications 24th February 2017