Accounts Payable Assistant
My Client a Leading Retail Business in London is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
- Coding and processing all invoices received in the business
- Controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- Compiling payment runs for approval and use of online banking system to generate payments
- Telephone and email correspondence with suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of daily direct debits taken from bank account
- Controlling and processing the company credit card expenses
- Controlling and processing employees cash expenses
- GR/IR account reconciliation
- Verify that the Aged Accounts Payable report aging is correct and in agreement with the General Ledger.
- Ensuring all documents are correctly filed on a daily basis
- Ad hoc report and analysis
Successful candidates will be bright graduates who have at least 1 year experience as an Accounts Payable Assistant. SAP experience is desirable.