Group Financial Controller
Our client is a Property/Financial Technology Group based in London who are looking for a Group Financial Controller to head up the financial operations at group level.
The Role of Group Financial Controller
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be working closely with the overall board as well as with the senior management teams across several business verticals-
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage internal financial processes and systems to ensure that the finances of the company are being effectively managed to create maximum sustainable value .
- Make sure financial and management information is speedily and accurately reported to regulatory standards, bodies and management
- Be a proactive and key contributor to the board.
The Candidate for Group Financial Controller
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum 3 years as Financial Controller of a medium sized or large cap REAL Estate company
- Conversant with international taxation and foreign exchange accounting issues.
- Raised finance from banks and VCs Managed an acquisition or sale in the UK or USA .
- Successfully implemented change management and organisational development post take over Implemented accounting/billing/CRM systems