My Client a leading Consumer Goods/FMCG Business is looking for a Financial Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- maintaining general ledger
- manage accounts receivable clerk and accounts payable clerk
- accurate cash flow management & cash flow forecasts
- liaison with auditors and preparation of statutory accounts
- implement finance policies, procedures and internal controls
- monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- preparation of timely and accurate financial results
- support preparation and review of the annual budget
- preparation and submission of Intrastat & statistics returns
- ad hoc reporting and analysis
You will be an experienced Financial Accountant ideally with prior management experience.
You will be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or Newly Qualified.