Legal Administration Assistant
We are recruiting for one of Europe's most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
With offices nationwide and overseas, they are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of their success.
As a Legal Support Assistant, you will provide secretarial support to a team of Fee Earners within the Personal Injury and Occupational Health team.
What will I be doing?
- Full diary management including meeting bookings, room bookings and diary planning
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements and accommodation
- Supporting with Expenses, ensuring deadlines are met every month
- Amending documents - typing documents, making amendments and proof reading documents
- Ensuring that case management systems are kept up to date
- Supporting with Billing of clients
This is a fast paced role, in which you will need to be high organised, efficient and professional. This is a great opportunity to progress your administration and secretarial career
What We Are Looking For:
- You will need to have previous legal administration experience
- Strong PC skills including all Microsoft Packages
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work in a progressive and forward thinking firm.
This is an administration based role and not a fee earning role.
Due to a high volume of applications we are not able to respond directly to each application we receive.If you have not heard from us by two weeks of your application then unfortunately your application has not been successful.