Working within the Digital and Technology space, you will be providing essential support to the Head of the Technology and Consulting business and the respective consultants who are assigned to fill business critical positions for a diverse portfolio of high-end international clients. This position requires the ability to understand complex business models and tricky cross-functional remits, the initiative and tenacity to identify candidates and profile other similar companies, and have exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise at the highest levels. You need to be team orientated, smart, dynamic and have strong organisational skills.
We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide our clients, in addition to the fun, warm and informal culture within our firm. We like to hire talented, smart and driven individuals who can help us further grow the business not just support it.
Over the past couple of years we have opened up new offices as a result of the excellent work we have provided our clients, a number of which we have been working with for over a decade. The industry we work within is forever changing so research work is absolutely critical to our success and thus a particularly important position, and in itself provides a great way to learn about the fundamentals of this business. The team as a whole works together as an integrated unit and as such is motivated to help develop your career, skill set and industry expertise.
- Working alongside consultants in developing and building up competitive intelligence.
- Candidate identification and company structure profiling; leveraging from our internal resources to drive market research through online research and headhunting.
- Learning about the areas in which we specialise, the relationships between these different areas and their internal structures, and why they exist and what they ultimately need.
- Provide intel and insight on key players in our market, building up a solid analysis of their key strengths and weaknesses, direct competitors, expansion/reduction plans etc.
- Play an integral role in developing new business and placing candidates in high level positions.
- Graduate from a leading university preferable but not essential.
- Experience preferable (internship or otherwise) at a financial institution or recruitment agency or other related, pressurised environment.
- Solid understanding of research methodologies.
- Ability to network with senior professionals either via phone or in person.
- Ability to query databases, websites, and other research related materials in order to extract and analyze data from all these different sources to provide actionable research results for the team.
- Proactive; team player; self- starter; very strong organizational skills.
- Detail orientated and comfortable analysing data.
- Driven and ambitious to develop your career.
How we help
Our offices are relaxed with a friendly environment. We have foosball, darts and table tennis for you to test your sportsmanship throughout the day, a beer fridge on a Friday with dress down and an early finish before we head out together, and plenty of social evenings!