Finance Director Designate
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a FD Designate to join one of the UK’s most successful FTSE listed property and real estate organisations based in North London. We are seeking a future Finance Director, as part of continued succession planning within the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring, risk, costs and profitability are appropriately managed for the division
- Updating profit and cashflow forecasts for sites in different phases of the development cycle.
- Full P&L, balance sheet and cashflow ownership for this company including weekly cash flow updates.
- Monthly reporting on P&L, cashflow, sales and other key metrics including preparation of relevant Group board schedules.
- Attending and contributing to all cost reviews, quarterly reviews, project reviews and planning reviews, ensuring risk and cost is effectively managed and the project stacks maintained and suitably cashflowed
- Financial Analysis, ad hoc research and project evaluation
- Other corporate finance type projects
- Attending board meetings and reviews
- Business Partnering Sales & Marketing functions
This is a highly commercial, leadership role, encompassing a variety of project based tasks . The ideal candidate must:
- Be ACA or CA Qualified with strong academics
- Possess a commercial and analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator, with a robust personality
- Possess a passion for property and real estate
- Experience of M&A, Corporate Finance is advantageous but not essential
This is an exciting role, presenting an excellent opportunity for a self motivated individual looking to take his or her career forward in a fast paced, highly commercial environment.