Data Analyst : Market Analysis / PowerPoint : Global Shipbroking Co.
Data Manager vacancy:
Clarksons Platou, has an exciting opportunity for a numerate undergraduate or graduate to join the Dry Bulk Market Analysis team.
This will be a challenging Data Management role working in a fast paced corporate environment.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining key databases and presentation slide packs that underpin the work of the Market Analysis team.
- Supporting senior team members in preparing presentations that are delivered to key clients
- Providing general assistance to the Market Analysis team and brokers with a variety of ad-hoc analytical requests
- Studying / Studied Maths, Finance or Economics related subject
- Excellent PowerPoint design skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Methodical in approach
- Passionate about statistical data
- Have a very strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Have an ability to resolve conflicting data
- Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
- Office hours 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Free canteen lunch
H Clarkson & Company Ltd is the leading trading arm of the Clarkson Platou Group (headed by Clarkson PLC, a FTSE 250 company, which is quoted on the London Stock Exchange), and is the world’s leading shipping service provider.