Assistant Management Accountant
Our client, an international law firm are actively recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their central London office.
As Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting Partners in the firm and the Tax department with weekly reports and production of monthly management information. We are looking for candidates from a professional services background looking to fast-track their career in a competitive environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of weekly and monthly reports for management
- Preparation of monthly VAT return for UK entities
- Maintaining the fixed asset register for EMEA entities
- Assisting the audit team in compiling required information for annual audits
- Assisting the Tax Manager with information needed for the UK tax return
- Working closely with the Tax Manager and Payroll to ensure partners pay is effectively managed
- Deputise the Management Accountant
- Part-Qualified or Finalist Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Must have experience in Professional Services, Legal experience is desirable
- Strong system skills and experience using Elite 3E would be advantageous
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Confident and effective communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global law firm, the team has grown considerably over the last two years so this serves as an excellent opportunity to progress your career with great promotion opportunities. This role will pay a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus comprehensive company benefits.
If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.