Head of Finance
My client, a high profile media giant, is currently looking for an experienced Head of Finance to ensure the continued growth of one of the most dynamic areas of the business. These are exciting times for the business with ambitious growth plans and several new additions to the senior management team. The role is based in Central London and there are amazing job progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the FD, the role will include;
- Ownership of quarterly, annual and long range financial plans including analysis and commentary. Responsible for ensuring full buy in and ownership from stakeholders, influencing the setting and delivery of stretching & achievable targets
- Lead, develop and motivate team to support delivery of all agreed objectives in a way that is aligned to corporate and Finance Group values. Identify and progress areas for personal development
- Ensure financial integrity of all planning and management reporting
- Manage all tax and regulatory/compliance issues including the submission of statutory accounts
- Create and instigate best working practises within the company, including internal controls, and develop systems that integrate the requirements of the business and senior management that improve visibility and communication
The ideal candidate will be qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with several years experience within the media industry. They will have excellent systems knowledge and a strong attention to detail to ensure the highest level of reporting at all times. They must have a strong work ethic with the conviction to challenge others in a constructive and professional manner when appropriate. There is an excellent remuneration package on offer, dependant on experience, including a competitive basic plus a market leading bonus.