Finance Assistant - Advertising
Handle are excited to recruit a Finance Assistant for an award-winning advertising agency based in Central London. As Finance Assistant you will report to the Financial Controller, taking responsibility for various aspects of the finance function and providing support to the FC. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work in a creative environment.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Raising and posting sales invoices
- Producing and sending out customer statements; managing debt collection
- Coding and posting purchase invoices
- Coding, reconciling and posting staff expenses, credit cards and petty cash
- Raising, distributing and reconciling POs
- Posting daily bank transactions and monthly reconciliations
- Processing weekly supplier payment runs
- Producing VAT reconciliations and submitting returns
- Understanding production budgets, assisting with tracking and reconciliation of final costs
- Monitoring and reporting on staff usage versus budget
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and SAGE line 50. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop close working relationships. Experience in the media industry is desirable, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.