Accounts Assistant (VP2623)
An opportunity has arisen for an individual with accounting experience to join a global insurer as part of their finance team. In this broad role you will have the opportunity to further develop accounting skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Production of accurate and timely MI to stakeholders;
- Bordereau management (reconciliation and payment);
- Posting month end journals and preparing monthly reconciliations on behalf company;
- Production of timely, accurate and useful financial management information, including Management Accounts;
- Use of online banking system for payments and cash review;
- Liaison with external auditors and internal audit function in respect of agreeing audit plans and being a focal point for addressing action points that arise;
- Assist with production of reports;
- Assist with development of management reports through Qlikview; and
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
With prior experience gained within the world of accountancy, you will likely be in the process of gaining qualifications (ACCA, CIMA or AAT) and have excellent IT skills, notably Excel. You will have strong communication skills and the role would suit a progressive and analytically minded individual.
Experience of working within an insurance company is highly desirable.