My Client a leading Consumer Goods/FMCG Business is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join the team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for:
- Coding and processing all invoices received in the business
- Controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- Compiling payment runs for approval and use of online banking system to generate payments
- Telephone and email correspondence with suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of daily direct debits taken from bank account
- Controlling and processing the company credit card expenses
- Controlling and processing employees cash expenses
- GR/IR account reconciliation
- Verify that the Aged Accounts Payable report aging is correct and in agreement with the General Ledger.
- Ensuring all documents are correctly filed on a daily basis
- Ad hoc report and analysis
You must have prior Accounts Payable experience working in a fast paced organisation.