Information Management Analyst
- Information Management Analyst role based at Manchester Airport
- Assist in getting us ready for the EU General Data Protection Regulations
- c£25,000 basic plus package
The role of the Information Management Analyst is to primarily support MAG’s Data Protection compliance and assist in business readiness for the EU General Data Protection Regulations.
The Information Management Analyst will develop and maintain the documentation required to demonstrate compliance with the DPA 1998 and EU GDPR mapping information flows throughout MAG. The Information Management Analyst will also assist in the delivery of Data Protection Training.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted, East Midlands and Bournemouth Airports. In this ever increasing complexity of our business, we have a large in house IT team with responsibility for all IT infrastructure and service from the point that you enter the airport carparks or station to the point that you board the plane. The team deliver a 24/7/365 service across four airports and deliver a variety of projects along with day to day maintenance and support for our 5000 staff
- Map the flow of information within the MAG Group and with third parties
- Support the development of and regular maintenance of the information asset register that documents how MAG collects, shares, stores and uses personal and corporate data. Develop the register to assist compliance with the EU GDPR
- Maintain and develop the Corporate Retention, Archive and Disposal Baseline in consultation with Information Asset Owners
- Support information management training and awareness initiatives for information asset owners, all employees, including contractors and temporary employees
- Support the maintenance and implementation of MAG’s Data Protection and Information Security policies and procedures in coordination with appropriate members of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Data Protection role
- Data Protection ISEB/BCS qualification
- Detailed knowledge of both the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU GDPR
- Knowledge of the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2003
- Knowledge of ISO27001 is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Exceptional business judgment, with the ability to think strategically and give practical advice by balancing business needs with legislative risks
To be successful in this role, you will have a high energy/ can-do attitude. You must be able to deliver on time and to the highest standard. We will give you the support, skills and tools that you need to be successful if you can bring the drive, personality and desire