ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER
Ambitious Assistant Facilities Manager with solid experience within a multi-tenanted Facilities Management environment needed for a role in a fast paced FM firm in the City. You will be: liaising with tenants & FM contractors, implementing minor works, producing FM reports, help prepare budgets and get involved in the day to day running of the building. This leading firm offers a genuine career path for a motivated, ambitious Assistant Facilities Manager.
As Assistant Facilities Manager you will:
- Be the focal liaison point between tenant & contractors
- Health & Safety compliance including audits, risk management and reporting
- Sustainability compliance
- Implement and monitor minor FM works.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in managing the building's plant and equipment.
- Take responsibility for planned maintenance & building management systems
- Produce weekly reports for the FM, client & Managing Agents.
- Assist with the setting and controlling of service charge budgets and monitoring spend & raising purchase orders
- Assist the Facilities Manager with recruitment and training of temporary staff.
- To provide full Administrative support to the Site Facilities Manager
- Work with the Facilities Manager & coordinator all contractor management and KPI reporting.
- Deal with Health & Safety issues so IOSH or NEBOSH would be a bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager with experience in a multi-occupied Facilities Management environment and is based in the City. You must have strong client liaison skills and a good customer focussed approach. IOSH / NEBOSH not essential but would be desirable.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.