Accounts Manager / Accounts Controller (Essex)
Accounts Manager / Accounts Controller
The successful incumbent will take responsibility for all accounting functions to include;
- General ledger maintenance
- Financial statement preparation
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Accounts receivable and payables
- Vat tax filing
- Financial planning and analysis
- Coordinate all audit and tax work with our clients appointed CPA
- Responsibility for some aspects of Administration and Human Resources
The position will report directly into the V.P. of Finance and Accounting (in the U.S.) - because of the logistics, the candidate would need to be able to work independently and make key daily decisions on their own using sound business judgement.
Based on the size of our client, the candidate would solely represent the finance and accounting department.
There may be some travel involved to the U.S. once or twice a year.
Ideally you will have 5+ years of prior experience at this level, preferably with a CPA/Chartered Accountant license with both public and private experience.