A respected property company with a major portfolio of properties in London, is looking for an experienced Credit Controller with a track record of collections in the sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the development of the accounts team and the growth of this impressive business.
To pro actively manage debt collection on assigned portfolio of residential and commercial accounts. Ensure that all sales ledger and credit control tasks are completed within time-scales.
- Check through invoices raised on monthly/quarterly intervals to ensure all rent changes and service charges have been completed and any lease ends are apportioned.
- Ensure sales ledger are updated; logging monthly and quarterly invoices onto relevant sales day book, controls and reconciliation as and when invoices are raised. Sales ledgers are currently undertaken for 20 separate companies.
- Ensure and manage that all tenants have been billed correctly. Keeping notes of any changes from lease ends to breaks etc.
- Produce weekly debtor’s reports.
- Check cash book balances received by email, timely save sales ledger and reconciliation reports on a monthly basis for accountant’s nominal.
- Log, record and take copies of payments received and complete paying in books in readiness for daily banking.
- Log and record any payments received into sales ledger controls. Ensure that team are advised of any completions monies received also ensuring that completion statements are correct.
- Record deposits received on deposit schedules.
- Manage and chase debts in line with internal processes.
- Deal with and work effectively to resolve queries. Agree any payment plans and actively work to ensure they are adhered to.
- Liaise and communicate with appropriate internal departments to arrange legal action if required.
- Produce monthly schedules showing all current deposits with interest accrued.
- Calculate and record interest on a monthly basis on all existing deposits.
- Close off and record deposits for clients that have vacated.
- Record new deposits received.
Immediate interviews will be arranged for experienced candidates with the right attitude, commitment and approach to the role.