This multi-award winning luxury travel provider are responsible for tailor-making some of the most sought after bespoke travel experiences on the market. Their holidays span the globe, whether that be a Parisian city break, an exclusive African Safari or a relaxing stay in inaccessible private properties.
They are looking for a bright and creative Marketing Assistant to join their talented team in their beautiful Putney offices.
As Marketing Assistant, you will be gaining valuable exposure to social media, marketing and website management. You will be responsible for creating engaging social media content and increasing exposure of the brand, whilst offering top-notch administrative support to the wider marketing team.
As Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and publishing informative, accurate and engaging content on behalf of the company
- Collating relevant and compelling special offers, publishing material on the company website, issuing a monthly press release and email newsletter
- Sourcing eye catching imagery for the company websites, direct marketing and email campaigns
- Uploading content and blog articles to the company websites, and liaising with the wider company on blog creation
- Day-to-day brand implementation across the social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A zest for all things travel!
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time and work to deadlines
- Strong administration and co-ordination skills, with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
What else is on offer?
- Competitive salary
- You'll be joining a small team of four, so you will have the chance to be instrumental in internal marketing strategy from the get-go
- Access to a sociable, young and trendy office
If you're keen to get stuck into creating engaging content for a luxury travel brand, apply for this Marketing Assistant graduate job in London today!