Permanent - Accounts Assistant (40 hrs)
PERMANENT - ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (40 Hours) - E-ZEC MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD
To provide support to the Financial Controller and the Accounts Team, assisting in preparation of company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the Company and to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accounts Payable
· In conjunction with the Financial Controller and the Senior Accounts Clerk develop and manage a secure process from receipt of invoices to payment of invoices.
Covering the following:-
· Coding, authorisation and input of invoices in a timely manner.
· Process payments via BACS and or cheque
· Liaise with Managers, Operations Manager and Directors regarding queries, authorisation.
2. Sales Ledger
· Process all invoices based on agreed contracts
· Code and input invoices
· Process all payments received.
3. Credit Control
· Maintain effective systems to ensure prompt entry of invoices and payments
· Reconcile all queries.
· In conjunction with the Senior Accounts Clerk, process payments and ensure bank reconciliations are done in a timely manner.
5. Nominal ledger/Management Accounts
· Maintain effective coding system within Sage 50
· Reconcile general ledger monthly and Annually Sage 50
6. Year End
· In conjunction with the Financial Controller reconcile and clean up all ledgers.
7. Managers/ Operations Manager
· Liaise directly with managers of each site in relation to suppliers and any queries they may have.
· Liaise with Operations Manager on a regular basis in regard to effective cost controls for all sites.
· Provide relevant financial data that Op’s Manager requires.
Minimum of 3 year’s experience working in an accounts department
Experience of using Sage 50, Excel & Word
Car driver - Essential for access to E-zec offices (No local public transport)
Desirable - Qualification - AAT 2/3