Graphic Design Internship
This digital media business is one of the fastest growing in Europe. Global brands and media planning agencies use their search intelligence to pin-point and target users online, based on their recent search behaviour.
Due to rapid international growth there are now opportunities for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a high-growth, dynamic company, gaining a wealth of industry experience mixing with some of the most influential people in the digital space. From their fun office dynamic, to their staff trips abroad, this company adopts a work hard, play hard attitude.
This person should have a passion and flair for exceptional design. The company has a very unique, instantly recognisable, vibrant brand identity. The role has been created to execute a host of online and offline marketing materials. It is a hugely diverse role giving you a breadth of experience in the digital advertising and media industry.
They're looking for someone who's more of an artworker, who can contribute to pitch work, proposals, ad mock-ups etc.
Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, your role will include:
- The creation of stand-out digital and offline marketing and event materials
- Designing artwork for the website and social media campaigns
- Building static and animated presentations to support the sales and client services teams
- Interpreting audience data into easily digestible, creative audience insights
- Ensuring the overall brand identify is adhered to across a host of touch points such as merchandise, office branding etc
What you're good at:
- You have a degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Proactive creative flair
- Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator? Tick.
- You've mastered Powerpoint and can put together presentations and one-page documents quickly and effortlessly
- Understanding of current design trends and styles
- Excellent English both written and oral
- You love branding and telling stories
Bonus points for:
- Excellent video and animation skills
- An interest in online advertising